Some help from our friends...
- How can homeowners undo the mess and ensure their home is safe, clean, and livable once again?
- How much time does a person sit at home and how does it affect his or her overall health? Some studies note that worldwide the average person spends roughly 300 minutes, or 21% of their day sitting; many people spend much longer.
What can remain after we get up? In many cases, “fallout”...
- There are at least two things that can be done to create a clean and healthy indoor living environment.
- After learning about dust mites, you too, may want to see if your vacuum cleaner is a CRI certified product.
- How to keep your leather furniture looking its best.
- Detailed photographic guide to leather care, stain removal, and restoration.
- Cut the clutter, calm your chaos, speed your cleaning and make time for the good things in life!
- Room-by-room strategies for cleaning every room in your home.
- Gives time-slashing techniques to save time on cleaning.
- Hundreds of solutions for cleaning in and around the home, from the kitchen sink and the barbeque grill to the toilet and the car.
- Leather seats are expensive. Keep them looking that way with a little cleaning and conditioning.