Some help from our friends...
- How to keep your house clean when you have pets.
- There is good news for the estimated one in five allergy sufferers who have pets: There are ways you and your pet can live together.
- How much time does a person sit at home and how does it affect his or her overall health? Some studies note that worldwide the average person spends roughly 300 minutes, or 21% of their day sitting; many people spend much longer.
What can remain after we get up? In many cases, “fallout”...
- Adding plants is a great way to spruce up your home, but if you share your home with a dog or cat, you’ll want to choose your plants carefully.
- Naturally, the best way to prevent odor is to eliminate its source (e.g., take out the garbage, smoke or keep pets outside, etc.), but what about existing odors already permeating your home?
Sorry, we currently don't have any Blogs listed in the Pets category.
- Cut the clutter, calm your chaos, speed your cleaning and make time for the good things in life!
- Kip Koala helps kids keep their hands and rooms clean and healthy through coloring, word search and interactive activities with parents.
- Tackle any pet mess, any time, in a snap—from stains and smells to fleas and fur-balls.
- When it comes to household versatility, baking soda is king. Here are just some of the many cleaning uses for sodium bicarbonate.