Some help from our friends...
- How can homeowners undo the mess and ensure their home is safe, clean, and livable once again?
- In today’s fiscal climate, there is no shortage of often ill-qualified people offering to clean and restore your valuable possessions, but how do you determine who truly knows what they are doing – i.e., how do you tell the “Masters” from the “Jacks-of-all-Trades”? In a word: Certification.
- Many of today's homes are built with products difficult to clean (stone, ceramics, specialty woods). Also, carpet or leather and upholstered furniture can be expensive to replace if irreversibly damaged by harsh chemicals or techniques.
- Housekeeping Channel and the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) have entered into an educational partnership to assist consumers in the care of wood floors.
- Not every job requires professional assistance. However, when a professional is needed, not all professionals measure up. How can consumers choose whom to hire?
- Cut the clutter, calm your chaos, speed your cleaning and make time for the good things in life!
- Room-by-room strategies for cleaning every room in your home.
- Gives time-slashing techniques to save time on cleaning.
- Professional cleaning tips for your home.
- Hundreds of solutions for cleaning in and around the home, from the kitchen sink and the barbeque grill to the toilet and the car.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Video Clips listed in the Carpets & Flooring category.