Some help from our friends...
Health & Safety
- Finding ways to be more energy efficient and eco-positive isn’t just good for the environment — it can be good for your home, your family and your bottom line.
- How can homeowners undo the mess and ensure their home is safe, clean, and livable once again?
- 15 easy ways to ensure your friend or family member has a comfy, cozy stay in your home.
- Follow these tips for helping to keep your home pest-free.
- The convenience of microwave cooking can also present a few challenges—such as making sure that food prepared in a microwave is cooked to its safe temperature.
- Take advantage of that extra hour to attend to these important tasks.
- Before you store your out-of-season clothing, there's a few tips you should keep in mind.
- While toilet paper might not be the first thing on your mind, switching toilet paper can save you money.
- How to choose the best squeegee and use it to make window cleaning quick and easy.
- The strong connection between lifestyle and housekeeping is presented in this touching, reflective collection of essays.
- Details the often overlooked subject of dust and its impact on humans and the planet.
- Focuses on cleaning each room of your home the "green" way and without harmful chemicals.
- Handbook that shows readers how to take control of their own health care and deal with virtually any matter that may come up when facing a medical situation.
- Whether you're a renter, a landlord, or a homeowner, Jeff May's Healthy Home Tips will help you keep your home a clean and healthy place to live.
- Provides sustainable and healthy solutions for every room in the house - from the kitchen and bathroom to the laundry room and garage.
- HC Producer series winner Leslie Reichert demonstrates how to make your own DIY green cleaning all purpose spray.
- When it comes to household versatility, baking soda is king. Here are just some of the many cleaning uses for sodium bicarbonate.