Some help from our friends...
- TURI's lab tests whether vinegar is truly an effective germ killer.
- How can homeowners undo the mess and ensure their home is safe, clean, and livable once again?
- Where there's fire, there's usually smoke. Although experts do their best to contain a fire, they are all but helpless in controlling the billowing clouds of smoke that fire creates. What can you do once the damage has been done?
- In today’s fiscal climate, there is no shortage of often ill-qualified people offering to clean and restore your valuable possessions, but how do you determine who truly knows what they are doing – i.e., how do you tell the “Masters” from the “Jacks-of-all-Trades”? In a word: Certification.
- Many of today's homes are built with products difficult to clean (stone, ceramics, specialty woods). Also, carpet or leather and upholstered furniture can be expensive to replace if irreversibly damaged by harsh chemicals or techniques.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Blogs listed in the Cleaning Science category.
- Details the often overlooked subject of dust and its impact on humans and the planet.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Video Clips listed in the Cleaning Science category.