Some help from our friends...
- To help direct home owners and businesses during cleanup efforts, IEHA, and its education partners share steps for preventing mold growth after a catastrophic flood.
- TURI's lab tests whether vinegar is truly an effective germ killer.
- How can homeowners undo the mess and ensure their home is safe, clean, and livable once again?
- Where there's fire, there's usually smoke. Although experts do their best to contain a fire, they are all but helpless in controlling the billowing clouds of smoke that fire creates. What can you do once the damage has been done?
- In today’s fiscal climate, there is no shortage of often ill-qualified people offering to clean and restore your valuable possessions, but how do you determine who truly knows what they are doing – i.e., how do you tell the “Masters” from the “Jacks-of-all-Trades”? In a word: Certification.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Blogs listed in the Cleaning Science category.
- Details the often overlooked subject of dust and its impact on humans and the planet.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Video Clips listed in the Cleaning Science category.