Some help from our friends...
- Here are eight key tips to help you get your kitchen under control and organized.
- Persistent odors from the refrigerator have you gagging? Take steps to banish the odors.
- Do you have tough spots or stains that you can't get off your dishes or cookware? Here's how to remove them.
- Follow these tips for helping to keep your home pest-free.
- The convenience of microwave cooking can also present a few challenges—such as making sure that food prepared in a microwave is cooked to its safe temperature.
- These humidifiers are attractive, easy-to-use, safe, and provide needed moisture to dry indoor air and to treat cold and flu symptoms naturally.
- While some technology can be a real letdown - this automatic liquid soap/lotion dispenser did not disappoint. Find out why.
- How does this simple steam mop fare against messes? Find out!
- Prepare your home for winter before the snow starts falling.
- While toilet paper might not be the first thing on your mind, switching toilet paper can save you money.
- Month-by-month guide to cleaning and organizing your home.
- Cut the clutter, calm your chaos, speed your cleaning and make time for the good things in life!
- Room-by-room strategies for cleaning every room in your home.
- Gives time-slashing techniques to save time on cleaning.
- This children's story teaches the connection between work and money while highlighting the misery of debt in a way that kids can understand.
- HC Producer series winner Leslie Reichert demonstrates how to make your own DIY green cleaning all purpose spray.
- Tom McNulty provides quick tips on how to clean the kitchen "Like a Man".
- When it comes to household versatility, baking soda is king. Here are just some of the many cleaning uses for sodium bicarbonate.