Some help from our friends...
Garages, Outdoor Rooms & Exteriors
- How can homeowners undo the mess and ensure their home is safe, clean, and livable once again?
- While winterizing our home may be a chore we rather skip, doing so can reduce heating costs and prevent disaster. Here is a breakdown of essential winterizing steps to take.
- Experts recommend setting the stage for swimming safety before a single bathing suit ever gets wet.
- Nancy Bock addresses how to prevent mineral deposits on glassware and how to remove mold on tent fabric without ruining its water resistant properties.
- During the winter months, it’s nice to have a cozy, warm place to come home to - but not if you’re sharing it with pests.
- Summer might be one of the easiest times to "go green" in your laundry room.
- While toilet paper might not be the first thing on your mind, switching toilet paper can save you money.
- Step-by-step guide to turning household waste, yard clippings, and more into free, nutrient-filled compost and mulch.
- A guide to inspecting and making repairs to every part of the house.
- Cut the clutter, calm your chaos, speed your cleaning and make time for the good things in life!
- Gives time-slashing techniques to save time on cleaning.
- Baking soda tips from A-Z.
- When it comes to household versatility, baking soda is king. Here are just some of the many cleaning uses for sodium bicarbonate.
- Leather seats are expensive. Keep them looking that way with a little cleaning and conditioning.