Some help from our friends...
- How can homeowners undo the mess and ensure their home is safe, clean, and livable once again?
- Name change recognizes past, advances future.
- Where there's fire, there's usually smoke. Although experts do their best to contain a fire, they are all but helpless in controlling the billowing clouds of smoke that fire creates. What can you do once the damage has been done?
- In today’s fiscal climate, there is no shortage of often ill-qualified people offering to clean and restore your valuable possessions, but how do you determine who truly knows what they are doing – i.e., how do you tell the “Masters” from the “Jacks-of-all-Trades”? In a word: Certification.
- Many of today's homes are built with products difficult to clean (stone, ceramics, specialty woods). Also, carpet or leather and upholstered furniture can be expensive to replace if irreversibly damaged by harsh chemicals or techniques.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Blogs listed in the Remediation category.
- Whether you're a renter, a landlord, or a homeowner, Jeff May's Healthy Home Tips will help you keep your home a clean and healthy place to live.
- A step-by-step approach to identifying, controlling and often eliminating the sources of indoor pollutants and allergens.
- Bringing together the best advice from many experts, this home improvement manual will aid you in countless home projects.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Video Clips listed in the Remediation category.