Furnishings & Dusting
- There is no foolproof way to protect your home against a break-in, as a determined thief will find a way, but certain steps will help deter it.
- Homeowners can take a number of steps to improve air quality and create a healthier living environment.
- How can homeowners undo the mess and ensure their home is safe, clean, and livable once again?
- How much time does a person sit at home and how does it affect his or her overall health? Some studies note that worldwide the average person spends roughly 300 minutes, or 21% of their day sitting; many people spend much longer.
What can remain after we get up? In many cases, “fallout”...
- Granite requires special care and attention because it’s a natural stone. Here are a few tips to help you protect your investment.
- Tap the expertise of HousekeepingChannel.com’s contributors to cross things off your honey-do list.
- Take advantage of that extra hour to attend to these important tasks.
- As temperatures get cooler, insects and other pests start looking for someplace warm and dry.
- Before you store your out-of-season clothing, there's a few tips you should keep in mind.
- While toilet paper might not be the first thing on your mind, switching toilet paper can save you money.
- Detailed photographic guide to leather care, stain removal, and restoration.
- Details the often overlooked subject of dust and its impact on humans and the planet.
- Month-by-month guide to cleaning and organizing your home.
- Cut the clutter, calm your chaos, speed your cleaning and make time for the good things in life!
- Room-by-room strategies for cleaning every room in your home.
- Leather seats are expensive. Keep them looking that way with a little cleaning and conditioning.