Some help from our friends...
- Organize your winter wardrobe to stow away for next year.
- Consumers are eager to clean windows, blinds, curtains, clothing, closets & drawers: 72% of households spring clean every year, ACI survey shows.
- 10 Key Consumer Trends were announced at the 2013 International Home and Housewares Show.
- When all you want to do is get the house clean, you’re probably not too focused on getting organized. There are surfaces to dust, floors to mop and bathrooms to scrub. There’s no time to get things all lined up in a row, right? Wrong.
- Three simple steps to keeping your home clean on a daily basis.
- As temperatures get cooler, insects and other pests start looking for someplace warm and dry.
- Prepare your home for winter before the snow starts falling.
- Didn’t finish your spring cleaning? Many experts insist that fall is best time to do a deep, thorough cleaning of your home.
- As the season changes, we consider getting warm clothes out of the closet. But September is also a great opportunity to organize the closet.
- Getting back into the back-to-school routine can be difficult, but starting early and planning ahead can make things easier.
- A book designed to introduce kids to the importance of recycling (and their parents too).
- Pretty Neat insists that women need to stop holding themselves to impossibly high standards, and focus instead on defining their own, realistic, organizational goals.
- How to cope with the mental and emotional challenge of keeping a home.
- Collection of stories which take a multidimensional look at the universal challenge of keeping our personal spaces clean and uncluttered.
- Full-length documentary that explores the lives of eight custodians, working at prestigious U.S. colleges and universities, and the wisdom and lessons they've acquired.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Video Clips listed in the Motivation category.