- While motivation to clean often comes easier in the Spring, with sunny days, warmer weather and nature in bloom; the right attitude, tools and know-how truly make the difference.
- To help Americans make the most out of their spring cleaning efforts, the Institute for Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has identified eight tools that all spring cleaners should keep handy.
- Simple tips for a happy guest.
- Consider these workout tips for baby boomers to help you enjoy and stick with your workout routine.
- Many tenants worry about getting their security deposits back. Having a professional service clean the unit after everyone has moved out is one way to help guarantee the unit will be clean and ready for inspection by the landlord.
- As us pet owners are well aware, it can be a task to remove the pet hair and dander that quickly accumulate in our homes. Fortunately, the Dyson DC41 Animal vacuum has been designed with our furry friends in mind, or rather the mess they leave behind.
- As temperatures get cooler, insects and other pests start looking for someplace warm and dry.
- Prepare your home for winter before the snow starts falling.
- Didn’t finish your spring cleaning? Many experts insist that fall is best time to do a deep, thorough cleaning of your home.
- As the season changes, we consider getting warm clothes out of the closet. But September is also a great opportunity to organize the closet.
- A book designed to introduce kids to the importance of recycling (and their parents too).
- Pretty Neat insists that women need to stop holding themselves to impossibly high standards, and focus instead on defining their own, realistic, organizational goals.
- How to cope with the mental and emotional challenge of keeping a home.
- Collection of stories which take a multidimensional look at the universal challenge of keeping our personal spaces clean and uncluttered.
- Full-length documentary that explores the lives of eight custodians, working at prestigious U.S. colleges and universities, and the wisdom and lessons they've acquired.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Video Clips listed in the Motivation category.