Some help from our friends...
- There is no foolproof way to protect your home against a break-in, as a determined thief will find a way, but certain steps will help deter it.
- The best way to start a basement remodel is to understand the important dos and don'ts before you begin.
- The main benefits of energy-efficient appliances include saving money on operating costs and utility bills and protecting the environment by conserving energy. Energy-efficient models save money with lower operating costs — using 30 to 50 percent less energy than many older appliances, according to the Union of Concerned Scientists.
- Many tenants worry about getting their security deposits back. Having a professional service clean the unit after everyone has moved out is one way to help guarantee the unit will be clean and ready for inspection by the landlord.
- If you or your family are among the many Americans who move into a new home each year, these tips can help ease the transition.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Blogs listed in the Home Improvement category.
- Guide to organizing your home with step-by-step instructions for hands-on projects and full-color photos.
- A guide to inspecting and making repairs to every part of the house.
- Details the often overlooked subject of dust and its impact on humans and the planet.
- Whether you're a renter, a landlord, or a homeowner, Jeff May's Healthy Home Tips will help you keep your home a clean and healthy place to live.
- Cut the clutter, calm your chaos, speed your cleaning and make time for the good things in life!
Sorry, we currently don't have any Video Clips listed in the Home Improvement category.