Some help from our friends...
- Finding ways to be more energy efficient and eco-positive isn’t just good for the environment — it can be good for your home, your family and your bottom line.
- Consumers are eager to clean windows, blinds, curtains, clothing, closets & drawers: 72% of households spring clean every year, ACI survey shows.
- 10 Key Consumer Trends were announced at the 2013 International Home and Housewares Show.
- Did you know that easy-to-fix household leaks could waste at least 10,000 gallons of water per year (and 10 percent of your water bill)?
- When furniture shopping, keep storage and organization in mind. If you like a simple, clean design, then you are going to hate it cluttered with things. Make sure to choose pieces that will hold and organize the things you own.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Blogs listed in the Home Improvement category.
- Guide to organizing your home with step-by-step instructions for hands-on projects and full-color photos.
- A guide to inspecting and making repairs to every part of the house.
- Details the often overlooked subject of dust and its impact on humans and the planet.
- Whether you're a renter, a landlord, or a homeowner, Jeff May's Healthy Home Tips will help you keep your home a clean and healthy place to live.
- Cut the clutter, calm your chaos, speed your cleaning and make time for the good things in life!
Sorry, we currently don't have any Video Clips listed in the Home Improvement category.