Some help from our friends...
- Many tenants worry about getting their security deposits back. Having a professional service clean the unit after everyone has moved out is one way to help guarantee the unit will be clean and ready for inspection by the landlord.
- If you or your family are among the many Americans who move into a new home each year, these tips can help ease the transition.
- Is your budget squeezed by high electric bills? Put your house on an energy “diet.”
- Creating a beautiful home interior requires creativity and plenty of organization.
- Finding ways to be more energy efficient and eco-positive isn’t just good for the environment — it can be good for your home, your family and your bottom line.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Blogs listed in the Home Improvement category.
- Guide to organizing your home with step-by-step instructions for hands-on projects and full-color photos.
- A guide to inspecting and making repairs to every part of the house.
- Details the often overlooked subject of dust and its impact on humans and the planet.
- Whether you're a renter, a landlord, or a homeowner, Jeff May's Healthy Home Tips will help you keep your home a clean and healthy place to live.
- Cut the clutter, calm your chaos, speed your cleaning and make time for the good things in life!
Sorry, we currently don't have any Video Clips listed in the Home Improvement category.