Some help from our friends...
- There is good news for the estimated one in five allergy sufferers who have pets: There are ways you and your pet can live together.
- After learning about dust mites, you too, may want to see if your vacuum cleaner is a CRI certified product.
- CRI's Seal of Approval (SOA) program uses precise science to test carpet cleaning products to help ensure certified products will get your carpets clean.
- Complete avoidance may be difficult, but simple steps can be taken to reduce exposure.
- Why and how to work smarter, not harder, to keep your carpet looking great for years to come.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Books & DVDs tagged as 'Vacuum Cleaners'.
- Features and design elements on products and equipment created to optimize use and reduce strain and risk of injury from repetitive motion.
- UVC has been shown to inactivate viruses, mycoplasma, bacteria, and fungi, whether suspended in air or deposited on surfaces - EPA
- This standard measures the cleaning power of a vacuum cleaner.
- An acronym for the Carpet and Rug Institute, an industry association.
- The Carpet and Rug Institute, headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, is the national trade association for the carpet and rug industry.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Home & Cleaning Services tagged as 'Vacuum Cleaners'.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Video Clips tagged as 'Vacuum Cleaners'.