Cleaning doesn't have to be a chore if you know the best, most efficient way to get the job done. Consumer Reports' How to Clean (and Care for) Practically Anything is the one book that gives you smart cleaning strategies, plus:
- At-a-glance charts for removing stains from fabric, upholstery, floors and more.
- Comprehensive A-to-Z listing for the best way to clean more than 200 household items.
- What to know when choosing the right cleaning agent for the job at hand.
- An in-depth guide to all of the cleaning appliances and tools you might need, from air cleaners to vacuums, from brooms to water filters.
- A separate section of special cleaning advice, with comprehensive care information for laundry, flooring and more. Plus recipes for everyday household cleaners.
- Easy cleaning strategies
- Cleaning Agents A - Z
- Your personal cleaning advisor
- Ideas to sparkle up your home, car, clothes and more
Special Cleaning Advice:
- Stain Removal
- Fire & Flood Damage
- And more
$16.95 plus S&H
Paperback, 303 pages
The Housekeeping Channel (HC), a for-profit educational LLC, provides the information on HousekeepingChannel.com as a free service to the public. The intent is to disseminate accurate, verified and science-based information on cleaning and housekeeping.
While an effort is made to ensure the quality of the content and credibility of sources listed on this site, HC provides no warranty - expressed or implied - and assumes no legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product or process disclosed on or in conjunction with the site. The views and opinions of the authors or originators expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of HC: its principals, executives, Board members, advisors or affiliates.