Cleaning doesn't have to be a chore if you know the best, most efficient way to get the job done. Consumer Reports' How to Clean (and Care for) Practically Anything is the one book that gives you smart cleaning strategies, plus:
- At-a-glance charts for removing stains from fabric, upholstery, floors and more.
- Comprehensive A-to-Z listing for the best way to clean more than 200 household items.
- What to know when choosing the right cleaning agent for the job at hand.
- An in-depth guide to all of the cleaning appliances and tools you might need, from air cleaners to vacuums, from brooms to water filters.
- A separate section of special cleaning advice, with comprehensive care information for laundry, flooring and more. Plus recipes for everyday household cleaners.
- Easy cleaning strategies
- Cleaning Agents A - Z
- Your personal cleaning advisor
- Ideas to sparkle up your home, car, clothes and more
Special Cleaning Advice:
- Stain Removal
- Fire & Flood Damage
- And more
$16.95 plus S&H
Paperback, 303 pages