Some help from our friends...
- Many of today's homes are built with products difficult to clean (stone, ceramics, specialty woods). Also, carpet or leather and upholstered furniture can be expensive to replace if irreversibly damaged by harsh chemicals or techniques.
- How to properly care for delicate, unusual, and everyday fabrics such as cashmere, pashmina, linen, and cotton.
- Relative humidity levels rising above 50 percent stimulate the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and other biological allergens, which generate musty odors and can aggravate allergies.
- There are five general principles of cleaning up - or remediating - mold.
- 12 tips to help keep the bathroom clean and sparkling on a daily basis.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Books & DVDs tagged as 'Mildew'.
- Mold and mildew are common forms of fungi that cause problems when present in homes.
- Basic steps for staying safe and coping during both a flood and its immediate aftermath.
- Mildew and mold are fungi. Bleach, borax, and other common chemicals effectively fight outbreaks.
- These drugs are different from the agents used to fight fungi on surfaces.
- Exhaust fans aren’t just for keeping the bathroom from smelling bad.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Home & Cleaning Services tagged as 'Mildew'.
Sorry, we currently don't have any Video Clips tagged as 'Mildew'.